- Donation: any asset, including any monetary amount, gifted by a Donor to ARCA, by means of electronic authorization through the website of ARCA or otherwise.
- Donor: a natural or legal person who donates, has donated or will donate a Donation to ARCA.
- Goal: Working together to open doors for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to be valued members of the community.
- ARCA: ARCA is a private not-for-profit organization opening doors for nearly 700 children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live great lives.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to every Donation.
- By making a Donation, the Donor agrees with these General Terms and Conditions.
- By making a Donation, a Donor agrees that ARCA is entitled to use a Donation at it’s own discretion, within the scope of the Goal.
- A Donation is irrevocable.
- ARCA will provide any Donor with a donation certificate upon request by the Donor.
Thank you for supporting ARCA and helping us open doors for nearly 700 children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. If you have any questions or requests regarding a Donation please do not hesitate to contact us.